COVID-19 Health, Safety & Flower Delivery Update
Yes THE MYTHICAL MEADOW Is Still Delivering Flowers
Despite the uncertainty of COVID-19, we expect to continue to deliver the same level of service and excellence to our customers. We are here to serve you, and continue to operate safely and effectively.
At THE MYTHICAL MEADOW, we want to assure you that we are taking every precaution possible to ensure the health and safety of our clients, employees, and partners.
Specific steps we have taken to protect our staff and customers:
- Frequent disinfecting of all facilities including door handles, countertops, phones, tools and equipment.
- Disinfecting delivery vehicles at the end of each route.
- Restricting pick ups to curbside only, and deliveries to porch/doorstep dropoffs, eliminating “hand deliveries”.
- Drivers notify delivery recipients of delivery, and leave the gift at the door.
- Nursing/retirement home and hospital deliveries will be subject to protocols set by the facility.
Please note that not all products are available at this time, as there is currently a limited supply chain in place.
We want to thank our customers for your understanding, and especially your support, during these challenging times.
Owner, The Mythical Meadow